A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Khan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rubina A. Khan practice?
Dr. Rubina Khan practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.