A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Qamar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Qamar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qamar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qamar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rubina Qamar practice?
Dr. Rubina Qamar practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.