A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Qamar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qamar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qamar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Qamar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qamar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina Qamar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rubina Qamar practice?
- Dr. Rubina Qamar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubina Qamar practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.