Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rubina Qamar
Dr. Rubina Qamar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Qamar is affiliated with Aurora St Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Qamar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rubina Qamar has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Rubina Qamar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Mohamad Mawaldi
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi22
Dr. Sanjay Bangarulingam
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi22
Dr. Mohamed Rahman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi20