A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Qamar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Qamar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qamar has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina Qamar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rubina Qamar practice?
- Dr. Rubina Qamar has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rubina Qamar practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.