Learn more about Dr. Rubina Shakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Shakil, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakil
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Shakil, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakil graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shakil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina Shakil MBBS and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rubina Shakil practice?
- Dr. Rubina Shakil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rubina Shakil practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Psychiatrists.