A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Shakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Shakil, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Shakil, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakil graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina Shakil MBBS and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rubina Shakil practice?
- Dr. Rubina Shakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubina Shakil practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Psychiatrists.