A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Tahseen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Tahseen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahseen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tahseen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahseen graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tahseen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina A Tahseen MD is a female General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rubina A. Tahseen practice?
- Dr. Rubina Tahseen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubina Tahseen practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lisle, IL.
See Lisle Primary Care Doctors and Lisle Internists.