A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Tahseen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Tahseen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahseen graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tahseen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina A Tahseen MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rubina A. Tahseen practice?
- Dr. Rubina Tahseen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubina Tahseen practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lisle, IL.
See Lisle Primary Care Doctors and Lisle Internists.