A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubina Wadud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubina Wadud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubina Wadud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadud graduated from Dhaka Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wadud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubina Wadud MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rubina Wadud practice?
- Dr. Rubina Wadud has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubina Wadud practices Internal Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists.