Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham addressed the concern I am having with the medications I am taking.

Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Abraham is one of the best doctors I have visited in over 50 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and considerate and treats her patients with the utmost respect. Doctor Abraham is a wonderful doctor!!!

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The people at the reception desk leave a lot to be desired. I signed in for what I thought was my appointment with Dr. Abraham. No one at the desk bothered to inform me that my appointment had been changed to Friday.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham is one of the best doctors I have ever been to.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

professional, easy to talk to, listened to me.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very personal and she listens to what you share.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and kind. Listens to you; does not placate you.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham was very understanding and professional in the sessions she had with my wife and with me. . I really appreciate the fact that she doesn't push meds. to solve problems but offers alternative solutions which are practical and effective.

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so comfortable with Dr. Abraham that I am not afraid to tell her anything and she actually listens and acts on MY suggestions. She also likes my cookies.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham answered all my questions that I had concerns about and explained each concern in great detail.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ruby Abraham is a fantastic doctor; she really cares for her patients and offers genuine, thoughtful recommendations. I am so thankful to have found her.

Jan 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Ruby Abraham is well established and for good reason. She addressed all my concerns. I even asked her to go over the pharmacodynamics and kinetics of what I was being prescribed, and she gladly did so. Most doctors are not willing to do that.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is kind ,understanding yet very informative

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham shows genuine concerns for her patients. She knows who you are. You never feel rushed when meeting with her.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is caring and listens to what you have to say.Her advise is well thought. She always says over and over work on yourself first or you will be no good to others. I finally get it I must start to put me first.Don't put your worries first

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham is intelligent, pleasant to talk to, and put me immediately at ease.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt comfortable discussing my condition with Dr. Abraham - she put me at ease during my visit.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham is always cordial and accommodating. She is genuinely concerned about my physical health as well as my mental health. I appreciate her taking an interest in both aspects of my life. Her dedication and concern are second to none.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very polite attentive to my present needs

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is understanding, clear and an excellent Doctor

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Ruby Abraham is one of the very knowledgeable doctors I've seen in past few years. She sees you exactly on your appointment time sharp,every time. Very professional and friendly, listens to all your problems & answers yours questions very patiently.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Abraham. I feel like she treats me as a person instead of just another patient on the list. She addresses all of my medical questions and makes sure that they are helping. I recommend her highly to everyone.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love how you understand me. You're the best! PS - I'm fine .

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Abraham was wonderful. She addressed all my medical concerns and took the the time to answer any questions I had. She is very understanding and has a positive energy. This was my third time seeing her and i feel so comfortable with her.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good as allways

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very kind and understanding. She listens and communicates very efficient.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with her for almost 7 years. She is wonderful and well educated. She really cares and works well with you through all life events. I'm grateful to have found her, and still see her.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. show details Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen.
Nov 16th, 2012

Professional, courteous, followed up with me after pregnancy, never a long wait in her office like MOST psychiatrists I've been to.