Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham shows genuine concerns for her patients. She knows who you are. You never feel rushed when meeting with her.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is caring and listens to what you have to say.Her advise is well thought. She always says over and over work on yourself first or you will be no good to others. I finally get it I must start to put me first.Don't put your worries first

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham is intelligent, pleasant to talk to, and put me immediately at ease.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt comfortable discussing my condition with Dr. Abraham - she put me at ease during my visit.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abraham is always cordial and accommodating. She is genuinely concerned about my physical health as well as my mental health. I appreciate her taking an interest in both aspects of my life. Her dedication and concern are second to none.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very polite attentive to my present needs

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is understanding, clear and an excellent Doctor

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Ruby Abraham is one of the very knowledgeable doctors I've seen in past few years. She sees you exactly on your appointment time sharp,every time. Very professional and friendly, listens to all your problems & answers yours questions very patiently.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Abraham. I feel like she treats me as a person instead of just another patient on the list. She addresses all of my medical questions and makes sure that they are helping. I recommend her highly to everyone.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love how you understand me. You're the best! PS - I'm fine .

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Abraham was wonderful. She addressed all my medical concerns and took the the time to answer any questions I had. She is very understanding and has a positive energy. This was my third time seeing her and i feel so comfortable with her.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good as allways

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very kind and understanding. She listens and communicates very efficient.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with her for almost 7 years. She is wonderful and well educated. She really cares and works well with you through all life events. I'm grateful to have found her, and still see her.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. show details Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen.
Nov 16th, 2012

Professional, courteous, followed up with me after pregnancy, never a long wait in her office like MOST psychiatrists I've been to.