A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Bendersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Bendersky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bendersky
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bendersky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Bendersky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendersky graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bendersky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby G Bendersky MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ruby G. Bendersky practice?
- Dr. Ruby Bendersky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruby Bendersky practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.