inactive

Ruby A Grimm MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2016
Dr Grimm does not give up on a diagnosis. She will find out what is wrong and treat accordingly. She truly cares about her patients and their comfort.

February 29th, 2016
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Ruby is an awesome doctor and wonderful person. She really cares about her patients and takes the time with you. She not only sees my husband but she also treated my sister in law. The staff is excellent as well. They are very friendly and a prompt to get back to you when you call with a question.

August 30th, 2013
This county is very blessed to have Dr. Grimm. She is an outstanding doctor. Compassionate and caring. A fine lady and my family appreciates her more than she will ever know!

April 28th, 2009
Dr.Grimm may be behind schedule a little, but that is only because she will take as long as a person needs. I saw her with my father and it was his 3rd visit and I felt like they were very old friends. I felt better just watching, You see the outcome isn't going to be what I want but, Dr Grimm made that alott better.