A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ruby Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Gupta practices Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.