A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Hanna MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ruby Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Hanna practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Denville Internists, Denville Hematologists, and Denville Oncologists.