Learn more about Dr. Ruby Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Hanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Hanna MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ruby Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Hanna practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Morristown, NJ.
See Denville Internists, Denville Hematologists, and Denville Oncologists.