Dr. Ruby Harmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruby Harmon?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ruby Harmon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Excellent pediatrician!

Dr. Harmon is everything a pediatrician should be. She's professional, caring, friendly, thorough, kind and patient. She takes her time to get to know the child and directs questions to them making them feel important. She also takes her time to speak to the parent and answer all your questions. After 7 years at a pediatric office where my child's visits were so rushed and impersonal, I'm happy we found Dr. Harmon and made the switch.

August 14th, 2016

Love Dr. Harmon

She is our Pediatrician for my two sons and she is the absolute best. She makes my son feel at ease, takes her time with them and found out my my son's allergy that no other doctor was able to detect. She is the best of the best!!!

June 23rd, 2016

Great Experience

Dr Harmon is the most attentive doctor we've come across in NYC. She always takes time to listen to your concerns, never rushes things and makes my daughter feel comfortable.

March 31st, 2015

Great doctor

I truly would recommend her. Best experience I've had with my son at the doctors . She gives full details on what's going on with my son and not rush into things just to get rid of us. Not only that, she follows up with a call and finds out hows my son doing . She actually cares for her patients as her administration workers are very helpful and nice as well. That's what makes us keep coming by. Deserve a 10 rating !

January 16th, 2014

I love dr Harmon . She is so easy to talk to. I never feel rushed. I love the way she interacts w my children. She makes them feel comfortable .

June 14th, 2017