Dr. Ruby Holloway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 9th, 2016
I love her bed side manner she has a love for people and I would recommend her anytime

July 10th, 2015
Worst doctor
This doctor is a liar and I spent three months on a medical leave when she told me I would have to have surgery for a STD. I got two second opinions and they found no traces of a STD. She did a procedure on me and I bled for 17 days straight worst doctor ever

December 2nd, 2013
Janice is severely misinformed about FMLA. She is not educated, not helpful, and downright rude.

May 10th, 2012
Horrible manners
When i made the appt. her staff were very rude and disrespectful eveytime i would ask a question they acted like i was bugging them she is expensive and if i'm paying to get good service I want to be treated like a human being not like a nusiance i do not recommend her at all! She was a little rude to when i went in for the first time of course i had questions, but she acted like i was holding her up maybe i was but i had some very important questions for my first visit ever to a OB/GYN.

October 3rd, 2011
great listener & very tuned in to my needs
I would highly recommend Dr. Holloway to anyone seeking a thorough examination and empathy for female problems that male doctors cannot relate to. She's caring, smart, professional, and she relates to me as an individual. Her office staff could be more friendly & accommodating, but I'm not trying to make friends, I'm looking for intelligent solutions to my female issues and no one does that better that Dr. Holloway.

July 21st, 2011
Wait time to see doctor is close to an hour before you get to the back and wait some more. Really like Dr. Holloway. Staff not very friendly.

July 11th, 2011
Front office is not very helpful... Everytime I call I'm told to call back after 3pm. I've been waiting on a referral for over two weeks now... Very frustrating. Office is very disorganized and wait time was very long. Doubt if I will be going back.

June 27th, 2011
I took my daughter to her first visit and not a whole lot was discussed. Her office is very disorganized (for a medical professional this makes me nervous) staff was trashy and worse of all our appointment was at 10:15 and we didnt get ino the office until 1:00pm. That was HORRIBLE!!

February 24th, 2010
Do Not Recommend Dr. Holloway.
(I just wrote a review that was deleted), but, I visited Dr. Holloway's office, as a result of a good review here, and found her to be extremely unprofessional; she did not answer my questions in detail and much was left open for me to figure out...At one point, I even said to her, Im not a doctor, Im asking you, because you know what is going on with me. But nothing truly changed, she was socially awkward and seemed to lack confidence in her skills to the point of recommending me to a more competent doctor (and well known for her skills) who was better able to assess my options and help me make a final decision that, in the end, saved me a lot of trouble and pain. I found Dr. Holloway to be extremely unclear and unconfident in her services and skills; I was not pleased, at all, with her services and will not be returning.

December 29th, 2009
She got me pregnant!!
Dr. Holloway was a God send. She was the firts doctor who sat down and consulted with my about my ob goals. No one ever asked me that before! Together we discovered the source of my infertility adn corrected it. Now 3 children later I could not be more pleased!! Go Dr. Ruby!!!!

March 16th, 2009
She is a very nice doctor and helped me when no other doctor could