Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Affiliates IN Obstetrics
121 State Route 31
Flemington, NJ 08822
908-782-2825
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disrespectul  |  show details
by Susan B. on Jul 1st, 2013

My husband and I had an appointment for a consultation together. We were placed in an examination room rather than his office, which was uncomfortable and poor business practice. We could hear him in the next room on the phone for 25 min, leaving us over a half an hour behind our appointed time; taking care of his bank accounts rather than seeing his waiting patients. (There was another patient ahead of us.) When he came in at long last, with no apology for his lateness; never introduced himself at all and almost immediately took another cell call, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. My husband and I got up and left, telling his staff that we had no intention of paying for our consultation which we never had. Very poor social skills. Self interested and not patient oriented, would be my thought.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Not a single bad thing to say! Extremely caring, knowledgeable OB/GYN

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

Dr. Huttner looks at the whole person and does great follow up

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

Dr. Huttner is an expert in his field, he wins awards as one of NJ's top doctor's which is how I found him. He made my diagnosis, which was missed by other doctors. I found him to be compassionate, and very flexible in setting up appointments for me. I would recommend to all my friends and family.