A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Koshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Koshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Koshy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Koshy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Elizabeth Koshy MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ruby E. Koshy practice?
- Dr. Ruby Koshy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruby Koshy practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.