A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Mehta practice?
- Dr. Ruby Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Mehta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.