A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Minosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Minosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Minosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minosa graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ruby Roque Minosa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Minosa practice?
- Dr. Maria Minosa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Minosa practices Family Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Valencia Primary Care Doctors.