A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Minosa is Excellent. Dr. Minosa has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Minosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Minosa graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Minosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Minosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Minosa practice?
Dr. Maria Minosa practices Family Medicine near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Castaic, CA.
See Valley Village Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Minosa, Dr. Marlyn Minosa, Dr. Marybeth Minosa, Dr. Mimi Minosa, Dr. Marianne Minosa, Dr. Polly Minosa, Dr. Marisela Minosa, Dr. My Minosa