Learn more about Dr. Ruby Roc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roc
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Roc Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Roc graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Caluag Roc MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ruby C. Roc practice?
- Dr. Ruby Roc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Roc practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Westland Internists and Westland Endocrinologists.