A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Roc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Roc graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Caluag Roc MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ruby C. Roc practice?
- Dr. Ruby Roc has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruby Roc practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Westland, MI.
See Westland Internists and Westland Endocrinologists.