Learn more about Dr. Ruby Satpathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Satpathy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satpathy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Satpathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Satpathy graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Satpathy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Satpathy MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Satpathy practice?
- Dr. Ruby Satpathy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Satpathy practices Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Schuyler, NE.
See Omaha Cardiologists.