Learn more about Dr. Ruby Satpathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Satpathy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satpathy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Satpathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Satpathy graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Satpathy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Satpathy MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Satpathy practice?
- Dr. Ruby Satpathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Satpathy practices Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Cardiologists.