A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Simpkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Simpkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpkins graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby M C Simpkins MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruby M. Simpkins practice?
- Dr. Ruby Simpkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruby Simpkins practices Internal Medicine near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Internists.