A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Singh, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Singh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Singh practice?
- Dr. Ruby Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Singh practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.