A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Thomas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medicorp Health System
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Thomas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruby Thomas practice?
- Dr. Ruby Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Thomas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Psychiatrists.