A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Tucker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Tucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Se Community Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Margaret Tucker MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruby M. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Ruby Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruby Tucker practices Internal Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists.