A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington-Moore graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Washington-Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore practice?
- Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Rubye Washington-Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norton, VA.
See Norton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.