Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruchi Bhabhra
Dr. Ruchi Bhabhra, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Charlottesville, VA and West Chester, OH. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhabhra is affiliated with St Luke Hospital West, Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South and Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruchi Bhabhra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ruchi Bhabhra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Ann Mongey
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi
Dr. Caroline Mueller
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi26
Dr. Joyce Lippe
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi5