A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruchi Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruchi Garg, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Garg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchi Garg DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruchi Garg practice?
- Dr. Ruchi Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruchi Garg practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.