Dr. Ruchi Garg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruchi Garg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2016

Wonderful doctor

October 7th, 2016

She is direct - explains the surgery very thoroughly so you know what to expect and how to care for yourself after the surgery - has an excellent staff to assist her and the nurse she has to answer questions when you call in is awesome - thank you Dr Garg and your staff also

April 23rd, 2015

A doctor who will chase down your cancer wherever it may be hiding.

This doctor saved my life and then saved the life of my mother.

February 23rd, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

I had my first surgery ever with Dr. Garg (a laparotomy for uterine fibroids) and I could not be happier that I found her. She is professional, kind, and straightforward. She succeeded in a very complicated gynecological surgery and I believe that thanks to her I am now recovering very well and with the best case scenario for my health and fertility. She was compassionate and concerned for me throughout my experience, and I feel very grateful I was able to find her.

April 27th, 2014

Review

April 14th, 2014

awesome doc

January 22nd, 2014

If you need a pelvic surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Ruchi Garg at Mid Atlantic Gynecologic Oncology and Pelvic Surgery Associates in Annandale, VA. I recently had 10 fibroids and 2 ovarian cysts removed via minimally invasive robotic surgery (da Vinci surgery) and it was so easy. Two "regular" gynecologists told me my surgery could not be done this way. Dr. Garg is highly skilled in this specialized robotic surgery and after consulting with me once told me she could do it with no problem. I did not take no for an answer and neither should you if you're facing surgery. I was in and out of the hospital the same day, I have been able to manage my discomfort/slight pain with only Tylenol and Advil, and I'm returning to work in less than two weeks following the procedure. Find a doctor that embraces technology. Your quality of life depends on it. That concludes this PSA for Dr. Ruchi Garg, my hero.

January 2nd, 2014

Excellent Doctor!

I was introduced to Dr. Garg when I was pregnant with twins and was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Not only did she sit down with both me and my husband on numerous occasions to discuss our options, but she answered every question we had to help us in making the best decision. We chose to deliver our twins at 28 weeks and I then had a radical hysterectomy. Our twins are now three and I continue to be cancer free. Dr. Garg's bedside manner was amazing and continues to be that way at every appointment. She takes the time to ask about my family and how I am doing and makes me feel as though I am family and she genuinely cares about me and my health. I am so grateful that she was my surgeon and continues to be my doctor each and every day as she has been an amazing blessing to both me and my family. Thank you Dr. Garg for being not only a skilled surgeon but also someone who took the time to answer my questions and concerns!

December 6th, 2013

Robotic hysterectomy

I went to see Dr Garg for a consult for a hysterectomy. The appointment went great. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr Garg was great with questions that i asked. She was very informative. The surgery went well and the recovery time was realistic to what she told me. It was really only 4 days of discomfort. Everything went well, and I have her excellent surgical skills.

November 16th, 2013

"Blessed Surgeon"

I am 1 week post op of a total hysterectomy. I was referred to Dr. Garg by my regular gynecologist. I had never heard of her. I am so blessed to have had her as my surgeon! I have never felt better in my life. I stopped pain medications two days ago. I am doing exceptionally well because of her skills and expertise! I will definitely refer my loved ones and friends to her.

August 7th, 2013

Saved My Life

She is a no nonsense kind of Doctor, she is prompt, knowledgeable and caring. I had my surgery 1 week after diagnosis of cervical cancer, she performed the Davinci Surgery. The nurses at iNova Hospital highly recommended her and were all impressed by her experience. Love Dr. Garg!

June 25th, 2013

She did two surgeries and only told me about one.

I found out through my insurance provider that In addition to remove uterine cancer, she preformed a colostomy without consent. This is extremely disconcerting as well as shattering to the level of trust one must have in their doctor. In addition to her illegal antics, not making the patient be aware of any injury she caused during surgery she has no bedside manner, she is like a machine, just continue to schedule appointments milking for money. Her office staff are anything but courteous. I can best describe her practice as a machine.