A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruchi Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruchi Gupta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Children's Heart Center of Northeast PA
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchi Gupta MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruchi Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ruchi Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruchi Gupta practices Pediatrics near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Columbia, MO.
See Rio Rancho Pediatricians.