A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruchi Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruchi Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruchi Mathur, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- USC C are Medical Group
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchi Mathur MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ruchi Mathur practice?
- Dr. Ruchi Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruchi Mathur practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.