Dr. Ruchi Fitzgerald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruchi Fitzgerald?

November 3rd, 2016

March 2016

I would not suggest anyone see this doctor. Her manner was incredibly arrogant and her attention to my medical concerns was dismissive. She strikes me as a young "professional" with the maturity development of a spoiled 15 year old. See anyone else.

May 21st, 2009

Rude doctor

This woman was so rude! She actually lectured me on my weight which i found to be very rude considering i'm fine with my weight. She also lectured me on quitting smoking when i already am trying very hard and havent smoked in months! Judgemental and wrong diagnoses. I had rapid heart rate indicative of my family history of heart disease and she couldn't stop lecturing me on my weight. Hello. I went into your office to get help not feel bad about myself and without any diagnosis.

May 15th, 2017