Dr. Ruchika Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruchika Sharma?

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I love her she delivered all three of my twin kids and she delivered my first child I'm getting ready to go back to her for my second child now

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr.Sharma! she will definitely be my ob for my future children.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Do not see this doctor, very rude. Will be finding a new provider today. Worst doctors visit yet.

Great Doc

Posted on July 16th, 2015

She's the best. If you are personable with her, she'll be personable with you. She gives time to those who appreciate it. She's been my doc for eight years and birthed two children and will birth the third. Love her!

Posted on June 19th, 2015

She is phenomenal!! Makes me feel comfortable! She did a wonderful job on my c-section!! Doesn't even look like I have a scar!! I love her!

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I love Dr. Sharma and enjoy her being my OB doctor. I especially love her nurse Ms. Donna. If I can not understand Dr. Sharma (because she talks so fast) I can always ask Ms. Donna what Dr. Sharma meant. You may have to wait a little bit before being put in a room but I would not want to go anywhere because of the care that I receive.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

She delivered my first child 5 years ago and now im back for my 2nd around. Yes she does has alot of people to see. But when you want the best some things you have to deal with...

she is awful

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I always leave more confused then what I did before the appt. She is so overbooked that she can't spend time that her patients need because she rushing out the door I am pregnant and I expressed to her that I gave her the wrong lmp all she does is listen to the heart beat say its a big baby and say come back in two weeks she didn't care she didn't even send me for a scan just to confirm then she said I was so dehydrated that the monitor couldn't read my urine sample but didn't seem to be considered at all I got better prenatal care at Christ Community by my calculations I coild have my baby at any moment I dont know if he is birch how big he possibly is or anything

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr,Sharma is a busy woman but she will answer question. she is straight foward and very sweet. she saved me and my son. she will be delivering me in a few days and i trust her with my life. i understand where most people are coming from about her being too fast but she does have alot of patients and tries to see them all. she is straight forward but if needed she will fight for you and your child

Books 2-3 patients per 15 minute blocks!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Upon signing in, I noticed there were 2 other patients waiting for the same doctor at the same appointment time that I had. All other patients on the list were scheduled either 15 minutes before or after my appointment time. I think its safe to say it is virtually impossible for a doctor to see 3 patients in 15 minutes. Once you do get to a room (where you'll wait another 30-45 minutes after waiting over an hour in the waiting room) you'll get a whopping 2 minutes before Dr. Sharma is running out the door. The record keeping is sub-standard at best. My chart has been lost and at the following appointment, it apparently still had not been located as there was some confusion over whether or not I had an infection until they realized they must be looking at results from tests they ran on a different patient. I absolutely DO NOT feel comfortable with this doctor being the primary physician for my OB needs, however it's not possible to switch this late in pregnancy. Do yourself a favor and keep looking for a doctor...

Does not spend any time with patients

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I waited a long time before seeing the dr and she did not take any time listening to my concerns and gave me no time to address any questions. When the nurse or office admin called later she wanted to schedule another appt but i would rather go to another dr where i can actually get at least 5 minutes to speak with the dr before being forced to hurry up and leave so she can see more patients. Part of the problem with health care currently is that drs like sharma do not take time to sit down and speak with patients who dont have the level of medical knowledge she does and explain what is going on with them and give them a chance to ask questions and feel like they are talking to another human and not a rushed machine. I have found it better to wait a few months/weeks and get an appt with some the drs at mcdonald murman or the womens physician group in germantown than get a fast appt with dr sharma

Wait time is out of control

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Office visits ate rushed, dr sharma dont spend enough time with patients, and u can hardly understand what she says.