A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruchir Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Migraine Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchir Agrawal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruchir Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Ruchir Agrawal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, GA.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.