Learn more about Dr. Ruchir Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Migraine Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchir Agrawal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruchir Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Ruchir Agrawal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Peachtree City, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Lagrange, GA.
See Peachtree City Allergists and Peachtree City Pediatricians.