Learn more about Dr. Ruchir Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchir Agrawal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruchir Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Ruchir Agrawal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Peachtree City, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Peachtree City Allergists and Peachtree City Pediatricians.