Dr. Ruchir Agrawal Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ruchir Agrawal?

Amazing practice

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Wonderful, caring doctor! Always gets us in for an appointment quickly. The staff is so kind and friendly. I am always able to get my son in quickly and I never sit in the waiting room for long. He always answers my questions and takes all my concerns seriously! As a concerened mother who is new to having a young child with severe allergies he always makes me feel more at ease and is very helpful with all my questions. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my 2 year old son!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

He went out of his way to make sure my little girl could come in and see him.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Agrawal is consistently prompt and the office is very well organized. He spends as much time as I need to explain the treatment options available to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from ailments that other specialists haven't picked up on. He runs appropriate lab work that other practitioners never took the time to investigate. Dr. Agrawal is brilliant, yet humble and treats his patients with such respect. I will continue to see him throughout the course of my treatments.

The best!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

We love Dr. Agrawal and travel a great distance to see him. He is the best allergist we have had. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. I've recommended him to all of my friends in his area.

Dr A is the BEST!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr A and his staff are the kindest professionals I've ever dealt with. They truly care about their patients and do everything they can to inform and empower us. We are so grateful to have found OIT and drive 4 hours one way to see Dr A for peanut OIT.

Food Allergy Healer! Your Allergy Angel on Earth!!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

This is your allergy savior!! He TRULY cares about his patients. His staff is amazing, kind and loving. I've never met a doctor who is more devoted to his patients and truly HEALING!! My daughter walking in with a peanut, treenut and banana allergy and now is FOOD ALLERGY FREE! I can't even believe I can type those words. We were told that was an impossibility. Our lives our completely changed because of his man. He is truly an angel on earth. His goal is to help you and heal you and change your life forever!

Best Allergist You'll Find

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

We feel so very lucky to have Dr. Agrawal as our son's allergist for his severe peanut allergy. He treats him with OIT (oral immunotherapy) and the fact we are able to drive to him, where others have to fly in, makes me feel even more fortunate. He is the best doctor in any field I have come across with not only his compassion but his knowledge and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for the best allergist around.

Best Doctor in Georgia hands down

Posted on December 19th, 2015

It is almost impossible to put into words how I feel. My child has had the worst allergies and skin issues. We have been to EVERY doctor in Georgia (seems like it) and we live quite away from his office but after our first visit I knew this was the place to be! The other doctors we have seen seem to have a short term cure(5-10 days) Long story short after our initial visit I just knew he had the answers. by day 10 of treatment I have an accurate diagnosis and a child who has improved one million times. His skin is smooth his issues have subsided. His self confidence has shot thru the roof. He is great and my son is a different child! I would recommend Dr. A to everyone. If your looking for answers I can guarantee you the answers and cure are just an office visit away. Thank you Dr. A !

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I started feeling better in only 2 week. Great

Parent of Patient

Posted on July 16th, 2015

We love Dr Agrawal! His bedside manner is excellent, his clinical knowledge superb and he's always readily available for assistance/questions. We are very thankful he opened his practice in Georgia!

Unparalleled

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Dr. Agrawal is, hands down, the best doctor that I have ever had. He has taken my panicked calls on weekends and spent more time on my case than I could have ever asked for. He has even helped me get to other reputable specialists to help me handle my particular case. I could never have gotten this far without him and I have never been so grateful to any doctor in my life. You should definitely consider Dr. Agrawal when suffering from allergic conditions: he's a miracle worker!

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Just an overall wonderful experience. Unfortunately too many doctors' offices treat you like you are just another product rolling down the assembly line. This doctor has both a caring attitude as well as expertise in his field. Really glad to have Dr. Agrawal here in PTC.