Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Unparalleled show details Unparalleled
by Jordan V. on May 16th, 2015

Dr. Agrawal is, hands down, the best doctor that I have ever had. He has taken my panicked calls on weekends and spent more time on my case than I could have ever asked for. He has even helped me get to other reputable specialists to help me handle my particular case. I could never have gotten this far without him and I have never been so grateful to any doctor in my life. You should definitely consider Dr. Agrawal when suffering from allergic conditions: he's a miracle worker!

by Ron on Apr 3rd, 2015

Just an overall wonderful experience. Unfortunately too many doctors' offices treat you like you are just another product rolling down the assembly line. This doctor has both a caring attitude as well as expertise in his field. Really glad to have Dr. Agrawal here in PTC.

Dr. Agrawal show details Dr. Agrawal
by Collin Valade on Apr 1st, 2015

I am 16 years old and I started peanut OIT in January. I was nervous at first Dr. Agrawal made me feel completely safe. He answers all of my questions and spends as much time with me as I need. I would highly recommend him to others who are thinking about OIT.

Dr. Ruchir Agrawal OIT show details Dr. Ruchir Agrawal OIT
by Jeni Morgan on Apr 1st, 2015

Dr. Agrawal put my son at ease and made the OIT experience a pleasant one. This has been life changing for us. We no longer have to worry about every bite of food my child puts in his mouth. Dr. Agrawal's non-aggressive approach made my son feel safe every step of the way. I can't put into words how grateful we are to Dr. Agrawal and his staff. I highly recommend him if you are looking to do OIT.

Dr. Agrawal is great! show details Dr. Agrawal is great!
by D.C. on Feb 23rd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Agrawal. He is thorough, patient, and truly cares about his patients. His bedside manner is excellent - he spends the time to talk to you, answers all your questions, and explains things in detail to make sure you understand. He is educated and up-to-date on everything that goes on in the allergy world. He got my son's asthma under control, we are managing his environmental allergies, and we are slowly tackling his many food allergies ( we did some food challenges (and passed), and we are also starting peanut OIT with him). Dr. Agrawal has been supportive throughout, as well as easily assessible whenever we have any questions. He is the real deal, and we couldn't be happier with him.

From a grateful mother show details From a grateful mother
by Shelley Daws on Feb 16th, 2015

My son had stayed sick for most of the last couple of years, we had seen ENT's and another allergist before we met Dr. Agrawal. He immediately had an idea of what the issue could be, ordered the blood work to confirm, and has been wonderful to work with in dealing with my son's issues. Thanks to him actually LISTENING we seem to be spending more time healthy instead of sick.

Finally a doctor who cares. show details Finally a doctor who cares.
by Eric on Apr 30th, 2014

I spent 3 years with a skin issue relating to allergy, seeing numerous allergists and dermatologists. Their solves always related to an ointment or steroid shot. When I found Dr. Agrawal, he took time to talk to me through the history of my issue, current symptoms and past studies done by other doctors. He is always available for me to reach and discuss symptoms. We have passed research back and forth to investigate together. I feel Dr. Agrawal is the one doctor I would recommend to people because he simply takes the time to investigate the issue that best helps people live a better and healthier life.

Mom of 5 y/o show details Mom of 5 y/o
by Beatriz on Oct 2nd, 2013

Excellent !!!!!!!! Excellent!!! all I can say, Caring, patiente, concern, spent time to listen and check..... The staff is excellent!!! Taking good care about my son Thank you Team.!!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Jt on Jun 4th, 2013

I want to say he is a wonderful doctor. He answers my questions on my asthma. I will miss him. He is patient, kind and nice. He has been my doctor for over a year. I wish he would continue to be my doctor. He will always provide great care to his patience.

Wonderful doctor Dr. Ruchir Agrawal show details Wonderful doctor Dr. Ruchir Agrawal
by JT on Jun 4th, 2013

I want to say he is a wonderful doctor. He answers my questions on asthma. I will miss him. He is patient, kind and nice. He has been my doctor for over a year. I wish he would continue to be my doctor. He will always provide great care to his patients.

I got my life back. show details I got my life back.
Jun 2nd, 2013

I was feeling really bad when I came to see this doctor about 3 weeks ago. I was seeing two doctors prior to me to coming in 3 weeks ago. They (other allergist and a pulmonologist) have treated me for two years without any significant results. I have seen this doctor who put me on the different medicine and within 3 weeks I have my life back. I am very happy. I can take showers and go to the mall and walk up and down the stairs without getting short winded. I am extremely happy and I really feel I got my life back. Thank you so much Dr. A.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Mother of 9 year old boy on May 28th, 2013

We are very happy with doctor agrawal. He has trieated very well we would recommend him to other people. We would miss him very much.

Best asthma doc show details Best asthma doc
May 15th, 2013

We want you to know how much we appreciate the way you cared for our family. You are just like a friend who really cares. Wishing you the best. You are an excellent asthma doctor!

May 14th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Agrawal for taking care of my son. We will miss you and good luck with your future endeavor. M.P.

Apr 8th, 2013

Our daughter has been seen by Dr. Agrawal since he came to Sheboygan and he's been wonderful! We have referred several friends and family members to him. He always takes the time hear and address any concerns we may have and allows us to be involved with her treatment plan. She is 14 and has been treated for asthma for 10 years, he has provided a successful plan to keep her asthma controlled and a new solution for the occasional flare up. We feel lucky to have the opportunity for our daughter to be a patient of Dr. Agrawal.

Excellent asthma doctor. show details Excellent asthma doctor.
by VR on Apr 2nd, 2013

I found a doctor who actually listens. He treated my 8 year old son with breathing problem who was not able to play outside. And now he is doing like a normal kid. He was available for us.

cares about your health show details cares about your health
Jan 29th, 2012

he tries to connect your presenting problems with other health issues. He truly cares about your TOTAL wellness.

by Kate on Mar 4th, 2009

excellent and he is very good with kids...