Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Finally a doctor who cares.  |  show details
by Eric on Apr 30th, 2014

I spent 3 years with a skin issue relating to allergy, seeing numerous allergists and dermatologists. Their solves always related to an ointment or steroid shot. When I found Dr. Agrawal, he took time to talk to me through the history of my issue, current symptoms and past studies done by other doctors. He is always available for me to reach and discuss symptoms. We have passed research back and forth to investigate together. I feel Dr. Agrawal is the one doctor I would recommend to people because he simply takes the time to investigate the issue that best helps people live a better and healthier life.

|  Mom of 5 y/o  |  show details
by Beatriz on Oct 2nd, 2013

Excellent !!!!!!!! Excellent!!! all I can say, Caring, patiente, concern, spent time to listen and check..... The staff is excellent!!! Taking good care about my son Thank you Team.!!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Jt on Jun 4th, 2013

I want to say he is a wonderful doctor. He answers my questions on my asthma. I will miss him. He is patient, kind and nice. He has been my doctor for over a year. I wish he would continue to be my doctor. He will always provide great care to his patience.

|  Wonderful doctor Dr. Ruchir Agrawal  |  show details
by JT on Jun 4th, 2013

I want to say he is a wonderful doctor. He answers my questions on asthma. I will miss him. He is patient, kind and nice. He has been my doctor for over a year. I wish he would continue to be my doctor. He will always provide great care to his patients.

|  I got my life back.  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2013

I was feeling really bad when I came to see this doctor about 3 weeks ago. I was seeing two doctors prior to me to coming in 3 weeks ago. They (other allergist and a pulmonologist) have treated me for two years without any significant results. I have seen this doctor who put me on the different medicine and within 3 weeks I have my life back. I am very happy. I can take showers and go to the mall and walk up and down the stairs without getting short winded. I am extremely happy and I really feel I got my life back. Thank you so much Dr. A.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Mother of 9 year old boy on May 28th, 2013

We are very happy with doctor agrawal. He has trieated very well we would recommend him to other people. We would miss him very much.

|  Best asthma doc  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

We want you to know how much we appreciate the way you cared for our family. You are just like a friend who really cares. Wishing you the best. You are an excellent asthma doctor!

May 14th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Agrawal for taking care of my son. We will miss you and good luck with your future endeavor. M.P.

Apr 8th, 2013

Our daughter has been seen by Dr. Agrawal since he came to Sheboygan and he's been wonderful! We have referred several friends and family members to him. He always takes the time hear and address any concerns we may have and allows us to be involved with her treatment plan. She is 14 and has been treated for asthma for 10 years, he has provided a successful plan to keep her asthma controlled and a new solution for the occasional flare up. We feel lucky to have the opportunity for our daughter to be a patient of Dr. Agrawal.

|  Excellent asthma doctor.  |  show details
by VR on Apr 2nd, 2013

I found a doctor who actually listens. He treated my 8 year old son with breathing problem who was not able to play outside. And now he is doing like a normal kid. He was available for us.

|  cares about your health  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

he tries to connect your presenting problems with other health issues. He truly cares about your TOTAL wellness.

by Kate on Mar 4th, 2009

excellent and he is very good with kids...