A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruchira Thakor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruchira Thakor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakor
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakor graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thakor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchira Thakor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruchira Thakor practice?
- Dr. Ruchira Thakor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruchira Thakor practices Family Medicine near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Primary Care Doctors.