Ruchira Thakor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2015
bad service
wait time to be seen is always over a hour. I was 10 mins late for my appointment and was informed I would have to reschedulE because They dont have a grace period. this will be the last time I come to this facility.

December 15th, 2013
The Best Doctor
Before finding Dr. Thakor, I would not go to the doctor's because I could not find one I liked. I have been going to Dr Thakor for about 15 years or longer. Now my husband and daughter go to her also. I finally found a doctor I felt care about me.

August 13th, 2012
I think Dr Thakor is a great physician but her staff is less than adequate. I have been a patient of hers for 12 years and my dealings with them has made me consider finding another doctor.

February 13th, 2012
Samantha
Th receptionist by the name of Sandy is one of the rudest and unprofessional person i have ever come across over the phone. Her customer service skills are definitely nothing to write home about and unfortunately for the group she is the first point of contact!!!!!She can either choose to leave to job for other caring and compassionate staff to handle as this is a recurring problem while most patients never come back.

December 3rd, 2009
Best Dr. I have ever gone to! very caring and concerned!

April 3rd, 2009
I would recommend her to others. She (Not he as stated on yr website) is really good as a person as well as a doctor.