A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Churner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Churner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Churner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Churner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Churner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Churner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Churner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf Churner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf Churner practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Churner has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Churner practices Ophthalmology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Ophthalmologists.