A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Churner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Churner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Churner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Churner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Churner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Churner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Churner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf Churner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf Churner practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Churner has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Churner practices Ophthalmology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Ophthalmologists.