Dr. Rudolf Churner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rudolf Churner?

July 17th, 2015

Did not treat my eye condition seriously

I was referred to Dr. Churner by a local optometrist. I have a Fuch's condition that was a little unusual, and he spent the entire visit trying to think of a clever name for my condition. His making light of my eye condition really upset me. He was unable to treat it as well. Not very pleased. The staff also had difficulty operating some of their equipment, which made me feel like a guinea pig while they repeatedly attempted to take measurements. Very frustrating.

June 4th, 2014

Poor rating

Dr. Churned seems only to be concerned about the money. He did not see me after my surgery. I am having serious problems after surgery and would never recommend him.

February 15th, 2013

They don't do Lasik anymore!

I just wanted to schedule a Lasik consult appointment and had to call four times within a week to try to schedule that initial visit since no one would call me back. After finally getting the person on the phone who can handle 'those calls,' (to ask the questions to determine if you're a Lasik candidate), I was told that they don't even do Lasik anymore but that they refer to another doctor at another facility - so what is the point but to waste an entire week of my time. I was so angry that I called back and asked to speak with the office manager only to be told that that person, too was out of the office for the next week. I will definitely be going elsewhere.

September 15th, 2011

Too busy to care

I had eye surgery by this man and I had my prescription determined by a staff member who got it wrong so he put the wrong lens into my eye. He cares nothing about his patients. Instead of anchoring my eye during the surgery, he kept telling me to hold my eye still whil he worked on it.

May 7th, 2010

I would never recommend Dr Churner. I have since spoke with many of his patients and how unhappy they were. He made a mistake and then would only fix it if I paid for it. His Mistake!!! Now I will need to go another Dr. at my expense any way. Insurance will only pay once, so you are out of luck. He lies. I would not have him touch my eyes now. That would be like having a FOX guard the Hen House.

March 5th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor and Person

An extremely competent, confident and professional Ophthalmologist. He has been my doctor for over 10 years.

January 10th, 2017