Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Poor rating  |  show details
by Bobby Page on Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Churned seems only to be concerned about the money. He did not see me after my surgery. I am having serious problems after surgery and would never recommend him.

|  They don't do Lasik anymore!  |  show details
by Disappointed on Feb 15th, 2013

I just wanted to schedule a Lasik consult appointment and had to call four times within a week to try to schedule that initial visit since no one would call me back. After finally getting the person on the phone who can handle 'those calls,' (to ask the questions to determine if you're a Lasik candidate), I was told that they don't even do Lasik anymore but that they refer to another doctor at another facility - so what is the point but to waste an entire week of my time. I was so angry that I called back and asked to speak with the office manager only to be told that that person, too was out of the office for the next week. I will definitely be going elsewhere.

|  Too busy to care  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

I had eye surgery by this man and I had my prescription determined by a staff member who got it wrong so he put the wrong lens into my eye. He cares nothing about his patients. Instead of anchoring my eye during the surgery, he kept telling me to hold my eye still whil he worked on it.

|  show details
by VERY VERY UNHAPPY PERSON on May 7th, 2010

I would never recommend Dr Churner. I have since spoke with many of his patients and how unhappy they were. He made a mistake and then would only fix it if I paid for it. His Mistake!!! Now I will need to go another Dr. at my expense any way. Insurance will only pay once, so you are out of luck. He lies. I would not have him touch my eyes now. That would be like having a FOX guard the Hen House.

|  Outstanding Doctor and Person  |  show details
by Stuart Bynum on Mar 5th, 2010

An extremely competent, confident and professional Ophthalmologist. He has been my doctor for over 10 years.

|  Best Eye Doctor in McKinney, TX  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My husband and I have gone to Dr, Churner for eye exams since moving here in 2003. The Optical Center is professional, helpful, organized, w...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. Churner  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 13th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

He did my husbands cataract surgery. He was very happy with the results. The doctor did the procedure quickly an safely.He has a friendly an...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com