Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow; Sports Medicine; Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction Specailist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoellrich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoellrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf G. Hoellrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf G. Hoellrich practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.