Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow; Sports Medicine; Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction Specailist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoellrich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoellrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoellrich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoellrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf G. Hoellrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf G. Hoellrich practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.