A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow; Sports Medicine; Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction Specailist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoellrich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoellrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoellrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudolf G. Hoellrich practice?
Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.