Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich, MD
Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow; Sports Medicine; Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction Specailist

by Jacquie Ghormley on Aug 12th, 2015

I would recommend him, and have, to anyone with a shoulder problem. He did a wonderful job in replacing my shoulder. Even he was amazed at the mobility I have now.

by Scott M on May 8th, 2013

This was from start to finish an outstanding experience. The office staff, surgical team, and follow-up care are top notch. Going from a very painful knee to feeling years younger was completely a great thing!

Dr. Hoellrich saved my shoulder show details Dr. Hoellrich saved my shoulder
Oct 31st, 2012

Dr. Hoellrich is a very caring and compassionate physician/surgeon. I appreciated that he was upfront with me regarding my torn rotor cuff and lost bicept. During the follow-up visits he was equally reassuring, encouraging me to continue the recovery process with excersise and positive attitude. I recommed him, his staff and Slocum Clinic to anyone who is suffering needlessly with joint and related tissue pain.

Professional, caring service show details Professional, caring service
by Arminda Potterf on Mar 27th, 2009

I was very pleased with the time Dr Hoellrich spent explaining my injury and how it would be repaired. He answered all my questions.The staff at Slocums was excellent!