Dr. Rudolf Hoellrich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
I injured my shoulder in October, I was told that it would probably require a surgical repair but that my insurance wouldn't cover it until after 6 weeks of PT. After PT I saw Dr. Hoellrich and he said he would have to do the surgical repair, but not until he did an MRI. It took 3 weeks to get the MRI! Now it's been a week since the MRI, I still don't have results or a surgery scheduled. When I called crying because I was in pain they told me to call my primary care physician. When I called to ask about the results of the MRI and scheduling surgery they told me he wasn't in the clinic today but that it was the ONLY one sitting in a pile on his desk!? I would not recommend this clinic.

August 12th, 2015
I would recommend him, and have, to anyone with a shoulder problem. He did a wonderful job in replacing my shoulder. Even he was amazed at the mobility I have now.

May 8th, 2013
This was from start to finish an outstanding experience. The office staff, surgical team, and follow-up care are top notch. Going from a very painful knee to feeling years younger was completely a great thing!

October 31st, 2012
Dr. Hoellrich saved my shoulder
Dr. Hoellrich is a very caring and compassionate physician/surgeon. I appreciated that he was upfront with me regarding my torn rotor cuff and lost bicept. During the follow-up visits he was equally reassuring, encouraging me to continue the recovery process with excersise and positive attitude. I recommed him, his staff and Slocum Clinic to anyone who is suffering needlessly with joint and related tissue pain.

March 27th, 2009
Professional, caring service
I was very pleased with the time Dr Hoellrich spent explaining my injury and how it would be repaired. He answered all my questions.The staff at Slocums was excellent!