A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Laveran-Stiebar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Laveran-Stiebar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laveran-Stiebar graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Laveran-Stiebar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf F Laveran-Stiebar MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf F. Laveran-Stiebar practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Laveran-Stiebar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolf Laveran-Stiebar practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.