A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Loperena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Loperena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loperena
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Loperena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Loperena graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Loperena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Lisbon Area Health Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf Loperena MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf Loperena practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Loperena has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Loperena practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lisbon, ND.
See Lisbon Emergency Physicians and Lisbon Primary Care Doctors.