A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Loperena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Loperena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loperena
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Loperena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Loperena graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Loperena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Lisbon Area Health Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf Loperena MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf Loperena practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Loperena has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Loperena practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lisbon, ND.
See Lisbon Emergency Physicians and Lisbon Primary Care Doctors.