A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunnemann graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Nunnemann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Nunnemann practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Urologists.