Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa
Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with another office in Chula Vista, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Gamboa is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista. Dr. Gamboa has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine