A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamboa graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gamboa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph-Bear Bear-Anthony Gamboa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph-Bear B. Gamboa practice?
- Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph-Bear Gamboa practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.