A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Altergott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Altergott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altergott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altergott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Altergott, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altergott graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Altergott has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph A Altergott MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph A. Altergott practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Altergott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Altergott practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons, Downers Grove Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Downers Grove Cardiologists.