A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Altergott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Altergott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Altergott, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altergott graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Altergott has 50 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph A Altergott MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph A. Altergott practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Altergott has 14 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Altergott practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons, Downers Grove Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Downers Grove Cardiologists.