A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Altergott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Altergott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Altergott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altergott graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altergott has 50 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altergott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudolph A. Altergott practice?
Dr. Rudolph Altergott practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons and Downers Grove Cardiologists.