A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Alvarado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Alvarado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Christopher Alvarado MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph C. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Alvarado has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Alvarado practices Internal Medicine near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Parlier, CA and Orosi, CA.
See Turlock Internists.