A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Dolezal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Dolezal, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolezal graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dolezal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Dolezal MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph Dolezal practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Dolezal has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Dolezal practices Plastic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Lake Forest, IL.
See Arlington Heights Plastic Surgeons.