A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Freeman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Freeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Freeman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph Freeman practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolph Freeman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Psychiatrists and Virginia Beach Geriatric Doctors.