A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Freeman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Freeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Freeman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph Freeman practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolph Freeman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Psychiatrists and Virginia Beach Geriatric Doctors.