Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Dr. Glattes lacks the knowledge and common politeness he needs to treat patients. show details Dr. Glattes lacks the knowledge and common politeness he needs to treat patients.
Oct 7th, 2015

I was very, very rude when I asked him why I was not getting better. He said that the problem was me. When challenged about his diagnosis, he blew up at me and then punished me by giving me an inaccurate diagnosis that cost me my job.

by Linda Whittemore on Oct 28th, 2013

I spent 4 months going to TOA. I was sent from one doctor to another, all within the same practice. Each one doing tests, even though it all of the other test results done there was readily available. Elite was recommended to me by a friend that had been very pleased with the treatment she had received from them and had experienced the same run around with TOA. Immediately Dr. Glattes began trying different treatments from the first visit. When none of these proved helpful, he suggested surgery. Surgery was 5 weeks ago, and I couldn't be more pleased with results. I am deeply grateful to Dr. Glattes and his staff. I am healing well, no pain except the expected post-surgery to be expected. I would most certainly recommend him and Elite to anyone experiencing orthopedic problems.

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
Oct 20th, 2011

would not recommend to family or friends. concerned more about his image and appearance than my care. Plenty of good spine surgeons in Nashville...he is not one of them