Dr. Rudolph King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rudolph King?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Rudolph King?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2015

Dr. King is the type of doctor that goes above and beyond for his patients. From the first time I met Dr. King he has always made me feel important and as if I was his only patient. He is so worth the visit and time.

December 19th, 2014

Great doctor

October 13th, 2014

Long Wait

Almost 2 hours waiting for an appointment I was already dreading. The front office staff seemed apathetic, but the staff behind the doors were friendly and caring. Once Dr King got to me, he was patient, caring, and humorous. I had a lot of questions, and he answered them all. After the appointment I couldn't help but get a second and third opinion (just to be sure), and they all agreed with the same treatment as prescribed by Dr King. When treatment time came, he was swift, professional, and did not make me feel uncomfortable.

May 13th, 2013

Needs to return to medical school. He sent me home from the hospital without a vaginal exam, with the diagnosis of "dehydration," then I delivered my baby within hours of discharge. Our child was nearly born in the car, at only 35 weeks gestation! A ridiculous and careless mistake!

May 31st, 2012

Not a very caring doctor

This doctor prescribes the most expensive prenatal pills, spends less than 5 mins in office with you and is highly unprofessional. He often does not remember who you are or what you do, you can tell your chart is not reviewed prior to your appointment, he appears very disinterested with the care of his patients.

March 26th, 2012

I wish that he did family practice so I can keep him as my doctor for everything, not just OB/GYN. He is friendly, courteous, knowledgable and always puts my mind at ease. Of my 12+ appointments he was only behind one time. He still took his time, answering my questions, discussing our next steps in my pregnancy and I never felt rushed. He has a great sense of humor too. :) His nurses are amazing as well. I highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2011

DR KING IS VERY PROFESSIOAL I LIKE THE FACT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE TELLS ME ,I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND SAFE WITH HIS DECISION . I HAD TWO SURGERIES VERY SUCCESSFUL . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR KING ,SINCERELY YOUR PATIENT SINCE 2008

June 10th, 2010

Dr. King has made both my husband and myself very comfortable and appreciate the knowledge that he shares. He has put us both at ease about delivery and he never rushes us, always takes time to answer questions. We are so happy to have a wonderful a doctor as he is. We appreciate everything that he is doing for us and would highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2017