A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Menchl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Menchl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Menchl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menchl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Menchl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Edward Menchl MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph E. Menchl practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Menchl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Menchl practices Internal Medicine near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Utica Internists.