A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Howard Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.